Pack of (3) 100 grain XL Annihilator Broadheads
Annihilator Broadheads are engineered to fly like field points, be nearly indestructible, pass-through animals, and increase lethality over other designs. The Annihilator is a new shape defining an evolution in broadhead efficiency to ethically take game with a bow or crossbow.
Animals expire faster with the Annihilator
- Punches holes through any size game animals
- Non-closing wound channels
- Reduces friction on the arrow shaft or bolt
- Induces pressure changes inside an animal's cavity
Annihilators hit the mark and last a lifetime
- Easily resharpenable and reusable
- Practically indestructible
- Long-range field point accuracy
Use with compound bows, crossbows, traditional bows, longbows
- Works at both high and low arrow speeds alike
- Annihilators are proudly 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
and come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- XL size Annihilators proudly have a 1 1/16 inch cut diameter.
- Annihilator XL's have .1815 square inches of cutting surface area; the largest cutting surface area of any other broadhead. See chart under product images for details.
- Made of a single piece of 4140 alloy steel hardened to Rockwell RC: 52 with 30 degree beveled edges for superior edge retention and insane durability.
- Shaft length is .600" and fits most inserts, halfsert, or outsert systems that use a standard 8/32 thread pattern. Annihilators will bite with less than 1 full turn and concentrically self-align to the arrow insert.
- Heads are match grade per pack guaranteeing all 3 broadheads weigh within 0.2 grains of each other.
To see real-world examples of wound channels, blood trails, and game harvest, check out our AnnihilatorNation Photo Gallery.
Need help deciding which Annihilators to shoot? Read our Broadhead Recommendations.
For order processing times and shipping details please review our Shipping Policy. For information about returns and warranties, please review Returns and Warranty.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page or Contact Us for specific help.
ANNIHILATOR BROADHEADS ARE COVERED BY ONE OR MORE PATENTS.