Targets will ship separately from all other product shipments and will require 2-3 days of processing and arrive within 7-10 business days from your purchase date. Targets cannot be shipped to PO boxes. A physical address is required.
– The ANNIHILATOR 18 x 18 x 12 broadhead target is manufactured from a Poly U 360 self-healing foam.
– The foam cells flex in lieu of tearing when arrows penetrate and flex back with arrow removal.
– These have the highest tensile strength of any foam target available on the market providing superior stopping power.
– You can shoot the same spots over and over on all 6 sides for years of shooting broadheads and field points out of compound bows or crossbows.
– Comes with a durable handle that is offset so it is easy to carry and not whack your leg with every step!
– Each side has unique painted spots to aim at including tiny, small, and medium dots as well as small to large X’s, allowing you to practice for shorty’s all the way out to long-range with a clear sight of the spot.
– Proudly made in the U.S.A.
WE LOVE THIS TARGET AND STAND BEHIND IT! It is the best broadhead target Team Annihilator has shot which is the reason we are providing it to the Annihilator Nation! Expect this to be the longest-lasting broadhead target available.
“I’ve gone 3 for 3 this year…your broadheads are so durable you’ll lose them before they break!” Andrew C
“Your broadhead did outstanding… my bull only went 30 yards!” Brian S
“Not gonna lie, I was skeptical about its size being compared to my mechanicals. I had my first pass through since I got back into bowhunting. This head left a great blood trail and the buck piled up within 50 yards. Thanks for making a great product!” Jeff D
“My buck ran all of 9 yards, stopped like nothing happened, then fell over….the other day I shot a doe and she fell in her tracks. I LOVE THESE HEADS!” Chip W
“Special thanks for an amazing broadhead. I made a 10 yard shot on a whitetail and it didn’t make it more than 20 feet… I have never seen a deer fall like that on a rib shot pass through.” Sylvain H
“I’m here to tell you that a broadhead that can group 3 bolts at 100 yards… one bolt split and the two others have fletchings ripped off is impressive…Annihilator Broadheads are 2nd TO NONE.” Carol B
“I can honestly say I’m impressed with how little I had to adjust from shooting my mechanical heads, thanks guys.” Michael H
“Besides what it has done to the deer I have shot, I really like the style and the strength is insane. Thank you for a high quality broadhead.” Robert W
“I had some friends who were doubters as I used your heads. One deer I shot blew through the scapula and the other quartering away hard….both were pass throughs and now my friends are buying Annihilators now.” Brian K
“Thank you for an AWESOME broadhead, complete pass through at 31 yards and the deer was trashed.” Brad E
“I met you guys at the GAOS show, put a monster hole in my turkey and my friend shot a nice 10 point with your amazing broadheads.” Dan K
“Shot a buck the other day, went 30 yards and dropped stone dead.” Logan M
“Shot a deer at 20 yards…your head went through the shoulder and came out the rear hip on the opposite side…very impressed with the Annihilators!” Nathan B
“My daughters only 15 and she used your heads out of her crossbow. I was a little skeptical at first but man your head did an AMAZING job on a big ol’ hog…I’M SOLD!” Jeff T
“Annihilator Broadheads doing the job….More liver in my quiver than left in the deer!” Chris P
“Annihilator bull down….love these broadheads!” Eric Z
“Wish I got more pics of my hog but it was a complete pass through and then stuck in a log. I gave my buddy my arrow with the same Annihilator on it, he passed through a hogs shoulders and the broadhead was still razor sharp!” Matthew D
This is the best place to checkout in-field experiences with Annihilators. Many of our post are testimonials from our customers.
How we can help?